Popular Posts

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Zombie-ish looks attempt

Hello there,
Charly and I haven't updated this blog in a while because of school projects -_-
I finally found time to blog about what happened last week.

Okay, so because we have to look like zombies for our school presentation, I did a makeup tutorial for my class so we can all look creepy. Here are the links for the looks:

The "burned" look

"Slashed"
ok this one is a fail look. I didn't know how to put the red line in the middle of the "slash" so it kinda looks like leprosy.

"Veins"

the "haven't eaten and slept for days" look

This one's not really a tutorial. It's a picture of my awesome arm :D

My awesome arm


I heard that some students and teachers said our makeup looks real. Yay!

BTW, we won because of the hard work and cooperation of our section in the "Sabayang Pagbigkas". Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment